keskiviikkona, syyskuuta 03, 2014

Massastahan saa vaikka mitä! / Anything of polymer clay


Kylpyhuonetta sisustaessani tajusin, että tarvitsen hammasharjoja! Joten niitä muotoilin eri värisistä massoista, kerralla oikein joukon. Pitäähän Pikkaraisten pitää hyvää huolta hampaistaan ;)

I made a bunch of toothbrushes! I figured my critters should keep good care of their teeth. They were easy to make, so I made lots of them.


Kokeilin myös lautasten tekoa. Melko pieniä näistä tuli, kun napilla painetin jäljen mukaan leikkasin. Pyöröpäisellä välineelle tein keskustan, tosin siinä tuli liian pieni kaikkiin ruokiin nähden.

I made some tiny plates too. The edges of the plates are stamped with a button and I formed the plate part with ball point tool. These are suitable for baby ducks, but there isn't much room for food on the plate xD


Japanilaisten ReMent miniatyyrien innoittaman tein Tuhkimon vaunujen teemalla teekannun. Valkoisesta massasta tein, oveen on painettu kuva napilla ja kaikki on maalattu jälkikäteen. Ehkä tällekin sopiva paikka joskus löytyy.

Inspired by some japanese Rement treasures I made a teapot with looks of Cinderella carriage :D Its all white polymer clay, but I painted it with pure white and gold acrylic paint. The door is stamped with a button. Maybe I'll have suitable place for this some day.


post signature

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Cute! Lately I've been making lots of cheeses. I plan to buy the Sylvanian Sheep, to become little Sheepie's family, and then make them the owners of the cheese shop! :)

Plushpussycat kirjoitti...

Beautiful work! I love all of it. Isn't working with polymer clay fun? xo Jennifer

Jane Chérie kirjoitti...

You make me want to experiment with clay!!! Your Cincerella carriage teapot looks incredible!!! Love love love it!

Talviomena kirjoitti...

Suloisia minejä! varsinkin tuo teekannu on ihana! :)