sunnuntaina, toukokuuta 24, 2015

Nauhatyyny / From ribbon to pillow


Tällaisen nauhapaketin sain vaihdossa the Sugarbush Valleystä. Keskellä oleva norsunluun värinen leveä nauha innoitti minua, ja päätin tehdä siitä tyynyjä.

I made a trade and received these beautiful ribbons from the Sugarbush Valley. I adored the ivory vintage styled ribbon in the middle, and decided to turn it into pillows.


Nauha ei olisi toiminut suoraan ommeltuna, joten tein tyyny violetista puuvillakankaasta ja liimasin nauhan palat siihen koristeeksi. Apinaneiti esittelee tekemääni mekkoa, johon kokeilin pitsiolkaimia.

The ribbon was too thick to sew, so I made the pillows from lilac fabric and glued the cut pieces of ribbons on. Miss monkey is modeling a dress I made with lace straps.

post signature

2 kommenttia:

Marigold Creek kirjoitti...

Wow! Those are beautiful ribbons! Love them! :)

Eaton Blackberry kirjoitti...

Wonderful job! And I have forgotten about all those ribbons I send you! Glad you enjoy them.