tiistaina, marraskuuta 05, 2013

Liityväreillä / With chalks


Tein kirjanmerkin Charisma Cardz haasteeseen. Leimasin upean Hero Artsin kuvan Versamarkilla ja väritin liituväreillä. Kokelin kolmella värillä liukuväriä vaaleasta tummaan. Teksti on Inkadinkadon.

Charisma Cardz challenge for this week was to make something other than a card. I made a tag into a bookmark. I stamped my beautiful Hero Arts image with Versamarka and coloured it with chalks. I tried to slide the colour into darker. I stamped the Inkadinkado sentiment with Vintage Sepia.

post signature

2 kommenttia:

Cat's sCrap kirjoitti...

Wonderful tag. Fantastic graphic effect. Everything in simplicity. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

See you soon !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

mandy kirjoitti...

Lovely tag Hun the colors work well together :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

Hugs Mandy DT xxx