tiistaina, marraskuuta 03, 2009

Tuulahdus talvea

At first Carol's sketch for this week didn't fascinate me, but then I came across these too Christmas bauble decoration pieces and here is what I came up with. I'm not sure do I qualify, since I only have two, not three like in the sketch.

Tämän kokoaminen kesti monta päivää, enkä oikein vieläkään ole tyytyväinen. Olisi pitänyt leikata pidemmät pätkät hopeapallonarua langoiksi, kun pop-up-tarroilla laitoin nuo joulupallot kiinni.
This picture shows how sparkly these baubles are, so I'm taking part in Simon Says Stamp Challenge> too.

2 kommenttia:

Timcso kirjoitti...

Beautiful card! Fantastic the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

Carol kirjoitti...

It's a lovely sparkly card and no matter that it's not exact to my sketch :)
Thank you for playing along....

Hugs
Carol x